Denver 2011 CEW Location & Lodging Information
To receive information about future CEW's, sign up for our newsletter.
Workshop Dates: 9 am to 5 pm Friday, Saturday, Sunday, July 22-24, 2011
Early registration ends June 24, 2011
Workshop Location: Hilton Garden Inn – Denver Cherry Creek, 600 S. Colorado Blvd, Denver, CO 80246. Phone: 303-754-9800. This brand new Hilton Garden Inn Denver/Cherry Creek hotel is centrally located on S. Colorado Boulevard.
Parking at the Hilton Garden Inn: Complimentary
Lodging Details (for attendees desiring overnight accommodations): Hilton Garden Inn – Denver Cherry Creek, 600 S. Colorado Blvd, Denver, CO 80246. Phone: 303-754-9800
- The brand new Hilton Garden Inn Denver/Cherry Creek hotel is centrally located on S. Colorado Boulevard in the stylish shopping and business district of Denver's Cherry Creek.
- Reservations: call 303-754-9800 or 800-HILTONS
- Request Group Rate for "Passionate Marriage Couples Enrichment Weekend"
- Rate: $89 per night plus taxes (After June 22 reservations based on space and rate-available basis
- To learn about the hotel, visit: www.denvercherrycreek.hgi.com.
- For additional information, call our office at 303-670-2630.
Airport: Denver International Airport is 20 miles from the hotel. Super Shuttle 303-370-1300 or www.supershuttle.com; fee approx. $27 USD (one-way); reservation required. Taxi fee approx. $80 USD (one-way).
Area Information: The hotel sits alongside Cherry Creek, which winds and flows for 15 miles through beautiful landscapes, parks and cityscapes. The path is ideal for walking, biking, and people-watching. A local favorite, the path connects the hotel to The Cherry Creek Mall, Cherry Creek State Park and Downtown. Cherry Creek is known for its shopping! Tiffany, Neiman Marcus and Macy's, just to name a few, are staples of shopping for our guests. This upscale retail neighborhood is also home to hundreds of independently-owned boutique and trendy shops from jewelers to artisans and clothiers. Cherry Creek also boasts over 50 different restaurants to choose from to satisfy even the most discriminating palate. Downtown Denver, the 16th Street Mall and the Colorado Convention Center are all 15 minutes away. Enjoy all the outdoor activities that Denver has to offer including events at Invesco Field, Coors Field and our local Denver Zoo.
People with Disabilities: MFHC/Crucible Institute uses facilities in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please contact us directly for special considerations to facilitate your learning experience.
To read details about the Seattle 2011 CEW, click here